Friday, August 12, 2011

What on Earth? And A Couple New Things...

It's Friday.

I used to be a teacher and school's about to start so let's have a pop quiz.

You ready?

Look at the picture below and see if you can guess what it is:


Need a little closer view?


Cottage cheese?

Curdled milk?

White cotton candy?

Nope.  None of the above.

In fact, if you're thinking of any kind of food item, you're incorrect.

Let me give you a little hint.

It involves Lily.  Taking a shower.  And being alone for two minutes.

Have you figured it out yet?

I put my precious daughter in her bathroom to take a shower (which is right off the kitchen) so I could load the dishwasher.

She helps herself to the roll of toilet paper and decides to take it in the shower with her.  Where she then  
proceeds to tear it into little tiny bits that get soaked from the water and become a wet, soggy mess.  

What fun!

Some kids like to play with cups or bathtub toys while in the shower.  Mine is a little more inventive and chooses paper products.

That cup which looks deceptively full of light, fluffy stuff probably weighs about five pounds.  And is now in my trash can.

My Bird.  She is one of a kind.

Now, before I send you off for the weekend, I want to point out a couple of new features on the blog for your reading enjoyment.  (Do I sound professional or what?)

At the bottom of each post, you will find two new things.

One is called a Sexy Bookmark, because that's how I roll.  Just kidding.  I didn't come up with the name nor was it called that in my honor - at least not that I'm aware of.

It's the little statement that says "It's nice to share" and has several little icons below it to choose from.  If you happen to read one of my posts and think, "Wow!  That was some life-changing material!  People everywhere need to read this so their lives can be changed, too!  I MUST share this with the world!", now you can do so very easily.  Just click one (or all!) of the icons to create a link to the post you want to share and voila!  It's out there on the site you choose for all the world to discover.

Some of the icons require you to create an account and some don't.  Creating an account is quick and painless but the choice is yours.

Share away!

And lastly, you'll notice under the bookmark, some suggestions for other blog posts to read.  Just another way to make posts easier to find for newcomers to the site.

Now.  Get out there and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...