Friday, June 10, 2011

Stump the Mommy

I have an idea.

I mentioned in Wednesday's post about a conversation taking place between two blogs - Love That Max and Scary Mommy. People can ask questions or make comments about special needs and they are discussed by special needs parents.

That got me to thinking that maybe you might have some questions for me.

There might be some things you've wondered about special needs families, such as "Is it ok with you if I ask questions about your child's diagnosis?" or "Is it alright to offer help to a family whose special needs child is having a tantrum?".

You might even have some questions that are Lily-specific.

I may not have all the answers but I can give you my honest opinion on what's helpful, what's not, and how to appropriately bring up a topic that can sometimes be difficult to talk about.

So take some time this weekend to think about what you might like to ask and then bring it on! You can post your questions as a comment below or you can click the email button and contact me that way. You could even click the Facebook or Twitter button and ask your question there.

I'll spend some time next week answering your questions.

Don't be shy! This is your chance to open a conversation that will be good for all of us.

Enjoy your weekend - see you Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any specific questions, but it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...