Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stuff and Things - Plus Lovely Music

It's Spring Break.

We're about to head out to Marble Falls where I will whip my children soundly in a friendly game of mini bowling and eat pie at Bluebonnet Cafe to celebrate my victory.

So I can't really type much today - must save my finger strength for bowling.

Three quick things:

I finally posted some recipes for you!  I know you've been anxiously awaiting this moment so be sure to check them out by clicking on the Recipes tab.

I also finally wrote my first official "tweet"!  Click on the twitter button to follow me and see what amazing (and not quite so amazing) things I post over there.  I have 4 followers already - woohoo!

Last, Ryan and I were watching our new favorite show "Parenthood" last week and they closed out the show by playing an absolutely beautiful rendition of "To Make You Feel My Love".

Did you know it was written by Bob Dylan?  I am not a Bob Dylan fan at all.  I have trouble understanding his incredibly slurry mumblings but I'll give him props for writing this.

Ryan asked if I knew who was singing it and Ryley hollered from her room that it was Adele.  I wasn't familiar with her, which led my daughters to believe I've been living under a rock.  I spent some time on Pandora while cleaning out my office on Friday and let me tell you, I'm an Adele fan now.

And you will be, too.

Click below and enjoy.

Make You Feel My Love

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the song! I'm so out of it, too...never heard of her! Oh, well! Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...