Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Baby is.... 17???

My baby turned 17 today.  I just can't believe it.  Nor can I believe that I'm old enough to have a 17 year old daughter.  Why, I'm just a few years older than that myself!  It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny baby - a little guinea pig that taught Ryan and I how to be parents.

Just a couple weeks ago, she was sweeping our back porch.


 Hanging out with her baby sister & new puppy in the backyard.


Playing pretend on vacation.


Going to VBS with her friends Kaylinn and Meredith.


And trick or treating.


And now look at her!



Those cute little cheeks are still there, though!




Yep, that's my girl.
  

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful!!!! And, looks just like her daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She couldn't be any more perfect...cute and beautiful at the same time. Her smile lights up a room and her laugh is contagious. Thank you, Lord, for sweet Ryley. I am thankful for her on her birthday. And, yes, we are both getting old...gracefully, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...