Friday, December 10, 2010

Another List

As each passing day brings us closer and closer to Christmas, I'm beginning to face the fact that I still have quite a bit of stuff to do.

My mind is working overtime trying to form mental to-do lists as well as file away all the important but random thoughts I have on a daily basis.

Here's a little taste of my mind at work lately....

1. Need to go to Target to buy stocking stuffers.

2. Wear work out clothes, cap, tennis shoes, and no make-up and everyone will think you just came from the gym.

3. Oh, but I need to go to the mall, too.

4. Darn.  No work out clothes, then.

5. Wait, did I wash my hair yesterday?

6. Yes!  Quick shower and ponytail day.

7. Target done and on to mall.

8. What is this?  People are getting their teeth whitened, eyebrows tweezed, and getting massages right out in the middle of the mall!

9.  And I was worried about wearing work out clothes?  Puh-leeze.  At least I'm not taking care of all my private business in front of the whole shopping world!  What's next?  Leg waxing kiosks?

10. Speaking of leg waxing, must shave legs before Sunday so hair doesn't come through tights.

11. Tights?  Oh - both girls need tights for their school uniforms.  Must buy tights.

12. The waistband on my pants feels a little tight, actually.  Shouldn't have eaten the leftover cinnamon roll from Reagan's breakfast plate this morning.

13. Which reminds me, Weight Watchers meeting in the morning.  Don't eat breakfast til after weigh-in.

14. Do I even have anything to feed anyone breakfast in the morning?  Stop at HEB on the way home.

15. Mall done - HEB, here I come.

16. Remember to get chicken for supper plus breakfast food.

17. Chicken, chicken, chicken - don't forget.

18. Yum!  Free samples = Free lunch!

19. Home again, home again; jiggety jig.

20. Put on more comfortable stretchy yoga pants - toss offensive tight pants in dirty clothes.

21. Tight!  Forgot tights for the girls, dad-gum it!

22.  At least I don't have to cook because I got that chic... oh stink.  Forgot the chicken.

23. Frozen pizza it is!

What Do You Eat in a GFCF House???

Breakfast:
So Delicious brand Coconut Milk Yogurt
Boiled Egg

Lunch:
Brown Rice Snap Crackers spread with Peanut Butter
Strawberries
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Supper:
Lemon Chicken with Broccoli 

Snack:
Popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...