1. Even when it's your kids, it's still pretty gross.
2. It always starts between 2 & 4 AM during one of the best sleeps of your life.
3. They never make it all the way to the bathroom.
4. No matter how you attempt to protect the sheets, you will be stripping the bed in the middle of the night.
5. When all else fails, you will use your pajama top to "collect the deposit".
6. At some point in your parenting, it will slide down the inside of your shirt.
7. Your child will feel better afterwards and you will feel like the inside of a dumpster on a 100 degree day.