When they come to Texas, we do lots of exciting family activities like these:
- design, build, and paint a one-of-a-kind bed for Lily
- pull weeds, clean flower beds, plant 75 new plants, and mulch it all
- de-clutter and stage our house to make it "market-ready"
- pack up and move out of said house
- unpack and move into new house
It's really not all that surprising that they haven't been to see us since July! They are very afraid and have been having nightmares about the "to-do list" for this fun family trip.
Thank goodness we have three of their grandkids in our possession.
And a mom who's not afraid to use them.
Now if I can just convince them that Lily has been asking for sod in the backyard.