Thursday, September 9, 2010

Update on Ellie

Dear Friends -

I have some amazing news to share!

First of all, I want to thank each and everyone of you for participating in this special endeavor.  I am simply amazed at the incredible response from all of you!  And how quickly each of you spread the word.  I have heard from people all over the US and seen my email linked on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and all kinds of networking sites.  There have been days that I have cursed the Internet and what a time-waster it can be but right now, I love it!  It's just been astounding to watch word spread.

I hope you're sitting down because you're not going to believe what I'm about to tell you!

In just two short but incredibly exciting days, we have raised $7000 for Ellie!  Woo-Hoo & Praise the Lord!!!

Ryan and I are planning to have the money wired to Guatemala today.  We are trusting that the Lord will continue to move in the hearts of people and the remainder will come in as the day goes on.   I am still hearing from many people and just know that God has brought us this far, and He will not let us down now!

Again, I am so grateful to all of you.  Words simply cannot express how humbled I am once again to see God's people at work.  We don't all go to the same church, we're not all the same denomination, we have different ways of worshipping Jesus on Sunday morning but one thing we all agree on - God is still in the miracle business and His people can come together to make a difference.

In choosing to save the life of one little girl, you have blessed me beyond measure.  I am thankful for each and every one of you and pray God's richest blessings for you and your families.

Habakkuk 1:5  "Look among the nations and see; wonder and be astounded.  For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe if told."

Believing God for Even More,
Lana Rush

By the way - I will continue to send emails to let you know when we have reached the grand total of $10,000 and will then continue to keep you updated on Ellie's date of surgery and her progress afterwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...