And since I'm a firm believer in life-long learning, I thought I would pass this knowledge along to you. No need to thank me - I'm just here to help! Plus, I like being the teacher.
It's also a chance for me to show my dad his hard earned money spent on my college education was not wasted. Thanks, Dad!
Each Sunday, I will list six things I've learned about something. There won't be any quizzes or anything like that, but I really do think this information will take you far in life.
Maybe. Or maybe not.
I guess it all comes down to how you choose to apply what I'm teaching. So, the ball is in your court. Use it wisely.
Six Things I've Learned About.... Water
1. Water served in a sippie cup is not good.
2. Water served in a cup with lots of ice and a straw is good.
3. Even better, just skip the water and go straight for the ice.
4. Restaurant water is much better than home water.
5. Plain ice is the best snow cone flavor.
5. Water that comes from the shower is tasty.
6. Water hose water is good, too. Just don't put it in a sippie cup.