Friday, December 14, 2012

Picture a Gift

When Ryley was home for Thanksgiving break, we had new family pictures taken.  

It was...ahem...a bit challenging as someone who shall remain nameless but goes by "Bird" was not feeling at all cooperative.

Back in the day, I would've had one picture of our family enlarged and put in a frame to hang over the mantel.  But, once again, Pinterest has inspired me.  I've seen so many creative ways to display pictures that I'm going to be doing something a little different this time.  I'll be sure to share the finished product with you as soon as it's done.

Along with that traditional portrait over the mantel, I would've gifted my parents and in-laws with a framed family photo.

But not anymore.  

These days, there are so many truly unique ways to share family photos with the ones you love.  Check these out:

Notebooks - 


Luggage tags -


iPhone cases -

shutterfly


Playing cards -

Plates -

shutterfly

Water bottles -

shutterfly

Wall Decals -

shutterfly

And click here for even more great photo gifts.
All of the products above are available from Shutterfly.

Pinhole Press is another site to browse for nifty photo gifts, like these:

Memory Game - 


Magnetic Portrait Set -

Image of ‘M Is For Mama’ Magnetic Portrait Set

Flash Cards -

Image of Flash Cards

Puzzles -

Image of Puzzle

and lots more.

Seeing all these creative ideas has definitely got me thinking "outside the frame".

What about you?  Have you found a neat way to display family pictures?  Or seen some fun photo gifts?  I'd love to hear about it!

Have a blessed weekend, y'all!


1 comment:

  1. These are great ideas! For the past three years, shutterfly has been my Christmas list saver. All the grandparents got phot books and calendars. I waited too late to start this year and I think I'm the one who will be disappointed. I really loved the calendar!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...