Thursday, April 23, 2015

Around the Web in Six Clicks

A round-up of random things that struck my fancy - enjoy!




A spelling quiz for my fellow word nerds - can you beat my 8 out of 10 score?

These six ingenious tech gadgets are designed with special needs parents in mind.

A quick and simple shortcut for making bulletproof coffee.

What a fun party idea!

An inexpensive way to keep your special needs kid safe and cozy overnight.

Your newest total waste of time. You're welcome.

And a bonus link just because I love you so much:
Makes me smile every single time I watch.


Have a lovely weekend.

5 comments:

  1. We have the privacy pop tent for Matthew and it is awesome! I don't worry as much about him falling out of bed anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how it looks so easy to travel with! Folds up so small....

      Delete
  2. I just love that idea of a book exchange party! How fun would that be???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a awesome addictive google game. check here http://www.googlefeud.net



    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...