Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Greatest Book to Read to Your Kids - Right Now!

Most of you know that I really, really, really like to read.

And I love sharing great books with you.

But most of the time, the books I recommend are for you to read.

Well, this time, I'm recommending a book for the kids. But I dare any grown-up who reads it to not fall in love with it, just like I know your kids will.

The best way to introduce this book is to let the author himself read a portion of it.

Get ready - because you're going to be smiling in about 1 minute.





As a former elementary school teacher, I can promise you that "Boo Boo Butt" was heard all over that school the next few weeks.

Don't you just love kids?

They can be brutally honest when you wish they wouldn't be.

As in, "Mrs. Rush, I don't like your new hair color."

But they can also be so great for your ego. They can make you feel like you're the funniest person alive, just like in the video up there.

The Book with No Pictures by BJ Novak.

So simple. But so, so creative.

I'm kind of furious that I didn't come up with it myself.


2 comments:

  1. The author of this book is a genius! Seriously, I did need this smile today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing - I also love to read - I can't wait to share this one with my girls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...